Dragon Fruit is a beautiful tropical fruit, full of fiber, and bursting with nutrients that have been found to boost immunity, prevent cancer, and slow aging.
The high vitamin and mineral content in Dragon Fruit, ranging from Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, as well as calcium, phosphorous, iron, protein, niacin and fiber, make it a great way to improve the functioning of your immune system.
These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. Is full of antioxidants, and is a low calorie, nutrient-dense fruit.
- 1 Banana chopped and frozen
- 1 cup Mango chopped and frozen
- 1 cup Dragon Fruit chopped and frozen
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Add some toppings (Optional)
(Coconut, Nuts, Granola…)
What to do
- Add the frozen fruit to a food processor. Allow to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to gently thaw before beginning to process.
- Add Coconut milk, and then process until very smooth and the mixture begins to fluff up.
- Use a spoon to push down any chunks of fruit that aren’t processing.
- Top with fruit, nuts, coconut, or nut butter, or just enjoy like soft serve ice cream!