This tasty recipe for Winter Zucchini Soup is a healthy way to warm up on cold winter days. Is easy to make and full of flavor.
Make the most of winter’s harvest with this warming, seasonal soup.
Preparation and cook time: 30 min
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Green Zucchini quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Fresh Herbs to garnish (scallions)
What to do
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat and add onions and garlic. Cook for a few minutes until soft.
- Add Green Zucchini and cook for a few minutes until softened.
- Add vegetable stock and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and in batch blend in a blender or with an immersion blender.
- Return soup to the pot and add coconut milk. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Serve garnished with fresh herbs (optional)
Enjoy it, and share with us your recipes on social media with #vegarecipes