Gourmet & Baby Vegetables
Welcome to our Gourmet and Baby Vegetables category. You can find a wide range of delicious and nutrient-packed produce that will add flavor and color to your meals. Our range includes delicious and tender asparagus, sweet and crunchy baby carrots, and tender and nutritious peas, among other specialty produce.
Our commitment to quality means you can trust our produce to be packed with nutrients, taste great, and elevate your recipes to new heights. Whether you’re looking for a healthy snack or to add a touch of sophistication to your dinner party. Our Gourmet and Baby veg categories have everything you need. Choose our vegetables and enjoy high-quality produce with great flavor and nutrients.
- 1 pound Asparagus are green stalks, tender at the tip and somewhat woody at the end. Considered a delicacy since ancient times. Most importantly, it has an antioxidant which prevents certain cancers and diseases. Origin: Chile, Peru, Mexico, USA Availability: Year-Round
- Aloe leaves are botanically and commonly known as Aloe Vera. Most recipes suggest rinsing or soaking it. Raw Aloe can be blended with water, resulting in smoothies or other beverages. Origin: USA Availability: Year-Round
- 8 oz Snow Peas are flat with tiny seeds that can barely be seen through the pods. They are low in calories and high in Vitamins A and C; making them a must in a healthy diet. Origin: Guatemala, Peru Availability: Year-Round
- Radicchio has deep red to purple leaves with bright white veins. The edges of the leaves are fairly thick and crisp. I It is eaten raw with just a bit of olive oil and salt, as well as mixed into a variety of salads. Origin: Guatemala Availability: Year-Round
- 8 oz Patty Pan is a summer squash known for its small size, round and shallow shape, and deeply scalloped edges, similar to a flying saucer. Patty Pan is a good source of magnesium, niacin, and vitamins A and C. Origin: Guatemala Availability: Year-Round