Dragon Fruit & Berry Smoothie
This Dragon Fruit smoothie is packed with nutrients and antioxidants, and is incredibly easy to make!
Cuisine :Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Course:Beverages, Breakfast, Drinks, Smoothie
- 200 g frozen Dragon Fruit
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 150 g strawberry yogurt
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
Chia seed and berries for garnish
- Add raspberries, dragon fruit, blackberries, yogurt, chia seeds, lime, and ginger to blender container. Add milk, cover, and blend on high until smooth. Pause to scrape the sides of the container with a spatula as needed.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and top with additional chia seeds and berries if desired.