Roasted Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese
1. 1 bag Vega Broccoli Florets
2. 4 small potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
3. 2 large cloves garlic, minced
4. 1 medium onion, thinly sliced.
5. 2 cups shredded Cheddar.
6. 1 tbsp. olive oil
7. 1 tsp of dried thyme
8. 1/4 tsp of dried Rosemary
9. ½ tsp. salt and pepper
10. basil for garnish
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2 Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl except the cheese
3. Use a wooden spoon to gently mix all the ingredients together
4. Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until the broccoli starts to brown. Also, pierce a potato with a knife tip. It should pierce easily
5. Add cheese for 5 minutes more until the cheese is melted and brown
6. Remove from the oven
7. Serve immediately